Virtual Paint is color matching application. It can be used to virtually match colors before real painting. Virtual Paint designed for both iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, and supports both regular and retina displays.
Main Virtual Paint features are:
- Advanced image processing algorithms for automatic painting
- New images can be added from the iPhone/iPad photo library or directly from camera
- Painting color can be selected from:
- Color Palette
- Images on the Web
- Device camera image
- Device Photo library
- Advanced sharing capabilities
- Simple user interface
Please use the button below to request new features or report any issues.
The application utilizes the following software packages and components:
- OpenCV – Open Source Computer Vision
- iCarousel – Carousel control implementation class for iOS
- PopupView – Popup View control for iOS
- InAppSettingsKit – Open Source app settings control for iOS
- MBProgressHUD – Progress HUD control
Resources from the following sites are integrated in the application:
All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.